Innomize Tech is an offshore software development & IT consulting company based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam. The company, founded in 2018, has a team of around ten that provides cloud consulting & SI, web development, mobile app development, and custom software development services. Innomize Tech serves small companies in various industries that include business services, retail, and advertising & marketing.
A technical consulting company hired Innomize Tech to provide development and engineering architecture services. Innomize Tech used AWS and open-source technologies to work on enterprise-level systems and solutions, web applications, and various other projects as an outsourced development team. Innomize Tech completed projects 90% of the time, with the other 10% caused by unclear business requirements.
"Their willingness and comfort to question us to ensure they fully understand something before developing it saves me time and money and keeps my customers happy." - Co-Founder & CEO, Technical Consulting Company