Learn the answers to the most frequently asked questions about The Manifest.
The Manifest is a business news and how-to website that connects businesses with the services they need to grow.
We publish three types of content:
- Data-driven benchmarks
- How-to guides
- Agency shortlists for buyers to identify and contact marketing, development, design, and IT companies
As a sister website of Clutch, a B2B ratings and reviews platform, we feature companies that have a profile on Clutch and client reviews
Clutch is a B2B ratings and reviews platform headquartered in the heart of Washington, D.C. Clutch connects businesses with the best-fit marketing, creative, development, and IT companies they need to tackle business challenges together and with confidence.
Clutch’s research methodology compares business service providers in a specific market based on verified client reviews, services offered, work quality, and market presence.
The Manifest is a sister website of Clutch, owned by the same parent company. The Manifest launched in February 2018 and is an exciting step in our development as a company.
For companies featured on Clutch with client reviews, The Manifest is another opportunity to:
- Build your online reputation
- Feature your Clutch-verified reviews
- Attract qualified leads
To be featured on The Manifest, your company must:
- Have a company profile on Clutch
- Have client reviews on Clutch
There are two ways to improve your rank and visibility:
- Submit more client references on Clutch. The number, quality, and recency of client reviews is considered in rankings.
- Highlight the 3-4 main services that you offer when selecting service lines on Clutch. Your services determine the pages where your company appears.
Two factors affect your company’s rank on The Manifest:
- Service Focus: Main services you offer OR Amount of time, resources, and projects dedicated to a particular service
- Client Reviews: Number, quality, and recency of reviews on Clutch
Previously, companies were ranked either alphabetically or by their Ability to Deliver score on Clutch. In April 2020, we updated our ranking methodology in response to service provider and buyer feedback. The new company rankings make it easier for buyers to identify the services they need the most.
Yes. Your company may not appear in the same order on The Manifest and Clutch. Ranking criteria is different on both websites.
No. We no longer have a guest writing program.